If there’s one thing I’ve learned from working at ViralNova, it’s that decorating doesn’t have to be expensive. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to force yourself into bankruptcy just to create a chic space to call home.
If you don’t believe me, check out all of these craft ideas! From large and luxurious to small and understated, these dollar store decorating projects will have your home looking like a million bucks…just without the actual price tag.
1. Simple paperweights can add a touch of elegance to a home office.
2. Take a plain, plastic basket and make it beautiful with some rope and glue.
3. Get some white plates and project a design on them to sketch out this Anthropologie-inspired display.
4. You can make this Pottery Barn-inspired wall art with just a few mirrors.
5. Does your patio need some chic new lighting? Grab a cheap basket and presto change-o!
6. Stack mismatched plates, glue them together, and paint them — you’ve got a beautiful birdbath!
7. Another fun backyard addition? A silverware wind chime!
8. Display adorable, DIY candles around your home — no one will know you used cookie cutters to make ’em!
9. Get some gold pushpins and a blank canvas for this easy art project.
10. This cake stand is perfect for displaying food or decor…and it’s made from a pan and a candlestick!
11. Expandable coat hooks are the perfect spot to store jewelry.
12. No one will ever guess these chandeliers are made with cupcake liners.
13. Make any old table look new by gluing on some pretty glass orbs.
14. You don’t need an antique store to have a vintage-looking milk glass vase.
15. Make a cool statement starburst with a small mirror, wooden sticks, and some paint.
16. Bathroom storage can be pretty and functional with these baskets.
17. Your plants will thank you for making this adorable indoor picture frame greenhouse for them.
18. Grab some little sculptures and glue them to wood. They make adorable jewelry holders or coatracks!
19. Drill holes in two bowls, glue them together, and you’ve got this beauty!
20. The dollar store doesn’t have to be all about decorating — grab some gold beads and jazz up your shades.
So…which project are you going to start first? I love that vintage-inspired milk glass vase! The best part is these are all so inexpensive, but no one will ever know.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/dollar-store-diys/