I grew up surrounded by LEGOs. With two older brothers, it was pretty much a given that there was always a spaceship or a race track under construction. But once all the children left the house, my parents were left with so many LEGOs, they didn’t know what to do with them!
Instead of simply throwing them out or giving them away, consider these projects. Not only are they grown-up-appropriate, they’re fun to make and might even bring you back to your own childhood days!
1. This kitchen counter is bright and modern!
2. Don’t want to go all out? This tabletop is a bit more subtle.
3. No one will know this lamp is made with LEGOs when it’s dark.
4. An even more understated look is achieved by targeting the legs of a simple chair.
5. This little table would look cute in a kid’s room or as a side table by a couch.
6. This vase is beautiful and modern.
7. Has your kid grown out of the blocks but still wants to keep ’em? Make a mirror!
8. LEGOs can help keep your cords in order.
9. Never lose your keys again!
10. As a fun office bonding project, have everyone build a LEGO conference table!
11. But LEGOs aren’t just for decorating — this girl made a prosthetic leg.
12. Make a cute and functional toothbrush holder.
13. Give your bookshelf some pizzaz!
14. Need a knife rack? No problem.
15. This LEGO house may not be doable as a DIY project, but it’s still cool!
There you have it, LEGOs aren’t just for stubbing your toes on and making train tracks!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/lego-projects/