Are you as excited about holidayfood as I am?
Well, you’re in luck because boy, do we have the most scrumptious lineup of Christmas recipes here at LittleThings!
Below is a twist on one of the most classic American specialties: the bacon cheeseburger. Except here, we put the trusty muffin tin to good use!
Of course, you can use your muffin tin for countless other mouthwatering recipes or even for DIY crafts, like this muffin tin turned Advent calendar.
But first, feast your eyes on the cheesy masterpiece below…
- Onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Barbecue sauce
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 egg
- Biscuit dough
- Shredded cheese
- Cook bacon, onions, and ground beef in a saut pan. Drain excess fat.
- Add ketchup and barbecue sauce to beef mixture.
- Add cream cheese, and mix well.
- Let beef mixture cool, and mix in egg.
- Place dough into a muffin tin, and fill first with shredded cheese.
- Scoop beef on top of cheese, and seal the dough.
- Bake in oven for 13 minutes at 350F.
- Plate, and enjoy!
Watch the video tutorial below to see how easily these muffins can be made!
Just look at how ooey-gooey delicious these burger muffins look! I can practically smell them from here…