With the holiday weekend upon us, you’re in for lots and lots of family time. Catching up with everyone is great, but having so many people in one place can get real crowded, real fast.
Avoid the stress and awkward conversation by getting the whole family involved in a festive holiday craft. Try one of the projects below and enjoy the company of loved ones.
- 1 Dried Citrus OrnamentsA Beautiful Mess
- 2 Tissue Flower Gift TopperThe House That Lars Built
- 3 Salt Dough Cookie VillageA Beautiful Mess
- 4 Snowflake MarshmallowsI Spy DIY
- 5 Stovetop “Potpourri”Delia Creates
- 6 Holographic New Year’s Eve GarlandPaper & Stitch
- 7 Gold Fringe Drink ToppersAlmost Makes Perfect
- 8 Salted Bourbon CaramelsFrancois et Moi
- 9 Wood Bead GarlandThe House That Lars Built
- 10 Paper Ball OrnamentsA Beautiful Mess